10 May 2009

Selamat Hari Ibu / Babu / Mumy / Mama / Umi



Wishing to all my sisters / sisters in law n every single person who are called a mother by their children in this world a Happy Mothers Day. Hopefully you all will be a gud mother n be granted a Jannah by Allah S.W.T. Smoga menjadi ibu mishali dan pengorbanan anda semua akan di kenang hingga akhir hayat kalian. Ketahui la oleh kamu bahawa syurga anak-anak kamu terletak di telapak kaki kamu. Moga Allah S.W.T memberkati kamu semua. Amin Amin Ya Rabal Alamin...... ( ' ' , )

By the way yesterday actually was my late mother's birthday. She should be 63rd this year. Unfortunately I will not be celebrating her birthday n mother's day ever again with her.

Al-Fatihah.....

I'm posting this blog at the batu in Lumut while I'm fishing.... hehehe...

No comments: